Expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides excellent R-value to insulate against heat loss or cold penetration. Use Benchmark Foam Insul-Skirt insulating RV skirting to keep campers, motorhomes, travel trailers and other recreational vehicles warm during winter months.
- Lowers energy costs
- Reduces cold drafts
- Insulates underneath home
- Easily assembled
- Lightweight and easy to transport or store
- Reuseable/Not permanent
- Track ensures rigidity
- Hard coat finish for added durability
- Track, available in 10′ (120″) lengths
- Metal Corner Braces, available in 12′ (144″) lengths
- Accessory Kit, includes 40 Rubber Straps, 50 Tie Connectors and 50 Ground Spikes
For a personalized quote:
- Measure the full perimeter, including slideouts, of your RV or travel trailer
- Submit dimensions to our team via phone at 800-658-3444 or 605-886-8084
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For freight estimate, please include your shipping/delivery location
View a sample, personalized quote
Don’t like white?
Paint Insul-Skirt to match using water-based paint in the color of your choice.
Whatever the climate, install Benchmark Foam Insul-Skirt to fight the weather. Note: The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Ask your seller for the fact sheet on R-values.